All modules I did have been rewritten to improve them or make them compatible with Magento 1.6 if necessary. As reminder, here is the list of these modules:
- Add Information to Sales Email : allows you to add some information into your sales emails (invoice, order, crédit memo) about each items purchased by your customers. For example, if you want to provide some instructions how to use a product or access to your services.
- Zopim Chat: displays the chat widget of Zopim with advanced configuration. Better than the official one because it supports multi-website and store views.
- Joomla Integration: help you to integrate Magento and Joomla. Jfusion modules and plugins are mandatory. Check it out the www.diglin.com website.
- Username support: support username on registration and login
For the magento community edition (and maybe the Enterprise edition too), the CMS included could be a little bit too short for some needs.If you need the first free open source CMS, with the availability of lots of extensions and a big community and you would like to integrate with the first open source shop, you probably need this free extension.
It allows you to:
- integrate module from Joomla into Magento like poll, menus, latest news, popular news and most every modules available in the joomla community. It takes the template from the Joomla module.
- put in Magento cache, the integrated module to optimize the speed of the display.
- automatically synchronize the language with Joomla if you have Joomfish installed in it.
- deactivate temporary customer account from Customer Management page (bonus functionnality).
- get access to Joomla Backend from Magento backend (no backend Single Sign On for the moment)
- content Url rewriting (secure/unsecure depending on the Magento context)
- JFusion components version > 1.5.x for Joomla 1.5.x
- Magento 1.3.x & 1.4.x compatible
- Joomla 1.5.x compatible
- Cache activated in Magento (e.g. APC) to optimize if wished (optional)
- Joomfish in Joomla for multilanguage stores (optional)
See www.jfusion.org and www.diglin.com website for more informations, documentation and other available modules about integration between Joomla and Magento.
You can find modules in Joomla to integrate Joomla user, Modules from Magento into Joomla.
Diglin.com is more specialised for information about Joomla / Magento integration: documentation, modules about this subject
Jfusion.org provide the basic component of all of this and even more. You can integrate other kind of web application (phpbb, gallery, moodle, smf)
I published a new module for Magento to integrate the Zopim Chat into your Magento Shop installation. This is an
unofficial version of the module and supported by Diglin GmbH.
This module has for advantage:
- to integrate easily and quickly the widget into your Magento installation by just entering your Zopim credentials, it will enable automatically the widget for you.
- to allow to create a configuration for each store view
- to configure some options of the Chat: window, buble, button (color, position, text, language synchronisation mode …) for all store views or for a specific one.
to get access to the Zopim dashboard directly from your Magento backend and chat directly with your visitors.
An official version exists but don’t take in charge the configuration per store view and doesn’t allow to define the chat for specific Magento page.
You can visit the Magento Connect page to get this module. Clic on the pictures below to zoom in and get a preview of the module. You can click on the button “Read more” to get more information about Zopim Chat.
What is Zopim Chat?
This service is available under différent prices at this address http://www.zopim.com
Zopim Live Chat is a web-based application that lets businesses monitor and engage website visitors in real time. Designed with small medium businesses in mind, it is easy to use, affordable and powerful.
Zopim was the first to introduce live chat widgets thats built right into your website. This gives your customers a more seamless and pleasant chatting experience while surfing your site. No more annoying popup chat windows!
Log in to Zopim’s web-based dashboard to get a wealth of information about your visitors in real-time. With an intuitive interface and features, you’ll become an expert in customer service within minutes.