All modules I did have been rewritten to improve them or make them compatible with Magento 1.6 if necessary. As reminder, here is the list of these modules:
- Add Information to Sales Email : allows you to add some information into your sales emails (invoice, order, crédit memo) about each items purchased by your customers. For example, if you want to provide some instructions how to use a product or access to your services.
- Zopim Chat: displays the chat widget of Zopim with advanced configuration. Better than the official one because it supports multi-website and store views.
- Joomla Integration: help you to integrate Magento and Joomla. Jfusion modules and plugins are mandatory. Check it out the www.diglin.com website.
- Username support: support username on registration and login
For the magento community edition (and maybe the Enterprise edition too), the CMS included could be a little bit too short for some needs.If you need the first free open source CMS, with the availability of lots of extensions and a big community and you would like to integrate with the first open source shop, you probably need this free extension.
It allows you to:
- integrate module from Joomla into Magento like poll, menus, latest news, popular news and most every modules available in the joomla community. It takes the template from the Joomla module.
- put in Magento cache, the integrated module to optimize the speed of the display.
- automatically synchronize the language with Joomla if you have Joomfish installed in it.
- deactivate temporary customer account from Customer Management page (bonus functionnality).
- get access to Joomla Backend from Magento backend (no backend Single Sign On for the moment)
- content Url rewriting (secure/unsecure depending on the Magento context)
- JFusion components version > 1.5.x for Joomla 1.5.x
- Magento 1.3.x & 1.4.x compatible
- Joomla 1.5.x compatible
- Cache activated in Magento (e.g. APC) to optimize if wished (optional)
- Joomfish in Joomla for multilanguage stores (optional)
See www.jfusion.org and www.diglin.com website for more informations, documentation and other available modules about integration between Joomla and Magento.
You can find modules in Joomla to integrate Joomla user, Modules from Magento into Joomla.
Diglin.com is more specialised for information about Joomla / Magento integration: documentation, modules about this subject
Jfusion.org provide the basic component of all of this and even more. You can integrate other kind of web application (phpbb, gallery, moodle, smf)
On Sunday 21th March at the Palais des Congrès of Bordeaux will take place the JoomlaDay, a conference about Joomla with presentations and ateliers on different extensions and techniques to use Joomla and improve or raise its capacities.
Diglin will be there as a presenter between 14h45 and 16h15 to present the oppurtunities provided by JFusion and its plugins to integrate Joomla and Magento. A case study will be shown thanks to the elearning platfrom rissip.com.
More info on the website JoomlaDay.fr